There are various ways to contact the HPX team:
- #ste||ar on Freenode: this is the best option to get in contact with us as most of the developers are available on this channel. Check out the channel archives for past conversations.
- #hpx on matrix.org: this channel is bridged to the IRC channel.
- Slack (registration): The
#hpxchannel is another place where people usually offer support.
- hpx-users group, see here for past conversations. This is the main mailing list for user questions and HPX announcements.
- hpx-devel group, see here for past conversations. This is the main mailing list for development discussion and voting.
- hpx-pmc group. The project management committee (PMC) can be reached at this address.
The HPX Community is active on Stack Overflow, you can post your questions there:
- HPX on Stack Overflow
- Here are some tips for about how to ask good questions.
- Don’t forget to check to see what’s on topic.